We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team
We are a market-leading B2B SaaS company, offering electricity and grid companies a digital platform that enables a whole new customer journey and all utility services gathered in one digital platform. With our white label service, end customers can easily control and manage their energy consumption, pay their invoices, and receive forecasts of future energy consumption. The end customer will also know exactly when in the day it is best for the environment and the wallet to charge the electric car, boil a slow cooker, or vacuum. With smart systems and smart algorithms that simplify everyday life, we are moving towards a brighter future. Together.
Our Product Manager, Mikael Lagerberg, is now looking for a partner-in-crime to his product team, namely a Product Owner. Are you a person with a doer attitude and an understanding of both tech and business? Do you want to work with something truly meaningful and be a part of scaling up our business? Would you like to work with a bunch of genuinely caring, helpful, and talented people? Then, keep reading!
About the role
As a Product Owner, you will be a member of our Product team and work closely with Mikael. As this is a collaborative role, you will also communicate with developers, QA, UX as well as business stakeholders on a daily basis and prioritize their work to maximize product value, user/customer experience, and business impact.
Essentially, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Supporting our Product Manager with creating a product backlog in alignment with the product vision, company goals, and expected customer value.
• Ensuring good quality of the product development process, flagging potential risks, and proactively contributing to future development of the product.
• Conveying the vision, goals, and expected customer value to our teams.
• Owning, defining, and prioritizing the product backlog and supporting the planning of product development together with our Product Manager.
• Creating user stories in collaboration with the teams
• Serving as the voice of our customers towards the teams
At Bright, we value individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to crunch data, and with an ethical thinking. You should thrive in a highly technological environment and have a team-oriented way of working. You are a relationship builder and a doer with good communication skills that can easily adapt your communication to the person. We also believe that you are structured and thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to build new processes and streamline ways of working. Beyond that we imagine that you have:
• Basic knowledge of software development and an understanding of the product ownership area.
• Experience working as a Product Owner or you come from a software engineer or scrum master background
• Work experience in an agile environment
• Experience working in startup/scaleup
• Good Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken
• Webb & mobile apps experience
• Energy sector experience
• Experience working at a SaaS company
It’s more than just a job
At Bright, you will be joining an innovative, close-knit team with an ambitious mindset. Our goal is to disrupt energy usage and help end customers change their habits and take advantage of renewable energy when it is extracted instead of losing it. You will be part of something truly meaningful that both transforms the energy business and contributes to a greener, more sustainable society. And as we continue to grow and expand into new markets you will get the chance to grow with us, professionally and personally. In addition to a welcoming and inclusive work environment, we offer all employees a wide range of benefits and flexibility, but we can get to that stuff later.
Have you read this far? Then send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and join us in transforming the way people use energy in their everyday lives!